The title of this book plate is Various Leaves. The names of the numbered leaves are as follows:
1. Leaf of the winter Oak (Quercus sessiliflora);
2. Spray of the bitter Oak (Quercus cerris);
3. Leaf of the Maple (Acer campestre);
4. Spray of the sugar Maple (Acer plantanoides);
5. Leaf of a species of Ranunculus;
6. Leaf of the oriental Amber tree (Liquidamber orientale);
7. Leaf of the American Amber tree (Liquidamber Styraciflua);
8. Leaf of the Tulip tree (Liriodendron tulipifera);
9. Leaf of the climbing Mikania (Mikania scandens); and
10. Leaf of the Liverwort (Hepatica triloba). Here is a black and white clip art version of the leaves from the page. I scanned the original page from A Handbook of Ornament by Franz Sales Meyer, circa 1877.
Click on images to enlarge.